This year, sales will begin on Wednesday, January 10, 2018 and end on Tuesday, February 20, 2018. Calendar of official dates by regions to make good business.
It is the rendezvous of all fashionistas in search of the latest trends at minimum prices: Sales awake in us our fashion addictions and make us dream of a gigantic shopping without breaking our piggy bank. You have waited for them so much, they are finally back for summer cracks.
The sales will officially start on Wednesday, January 10, 2018 and will finish on Tuesday, February 20, 2018. Let's go for six weeks of intensive shopping to succumb to all our desires of the moment and have fun without moderation. To each department or zone its particular sales dates to discover below.
Remember, before you rush into the shops and throw yourself on the first wearing with the mention "sales", take the time to make a list of what it is important for you to buy in this period to soft prices and allow yourself fantasies. Discover also our 10 tips to prepare for sales and How to dress to do balances !
All for to do good business on Amazon !
Discover the dates of the different departments or zones:
- Corsica: from Wednesday, January 10 to Tuesday, February 20
- Alpes-Maritimes: from Wednesday, January 10 to Tuesday, February 20
- Pyrénées-Orientales: from Wednesday, January 10 to Tuesday, February 20
- Guadeloupe: from Saturday, January 6 to Friday, February 16
- Martinique: from Wednesday, January 10 to Tuesday, February 20
- Guyana: from Wednesday, January 3 to Tuesday, February 13
- Meeting: from Saturday 1st September to Friday 12th October
- Saint Pierre and Miquelon: from Wednesday 17 January to Tuesday 27 February
- Saint-Barthélemy and Saint-Martin: from Saturday May 5th to Friday June 15th
At your mark ... Ready ... Shop!
>> To see also: 2018 sales: dates, tips and info, everything you want to know
Sale: invest in classics
What I do not miss in sales: the parts I buy absolutely